- Save time for you and your staff: Allows you to focus on what you do best – i.e., your business. Our expertise in addressing specific questions can save you hours or days of frustrating research.
- A cost-effective and “flexible” resource: Many clients consider us to be their “safety director” – at a fraction of the expense of a full time employee.
- No contract: We work on a handshake agreement. You can terminate our services at any point and for any reason.
- In case of litigation: Your use of a professional safety and risk management consultant is tangible evidence of your concern for the public as well as your own employees. This could make a big difference in how you’re perceived by a judge and jury.
- Assistance with marketing: Customers often inquire about the safety and risk management expertise, and loss experience, for the firms with which they do business. Your involvement with a safety and risk management consultant, and development of a comprehensive safety and risk management program, may be the deciding factor between you and your competitors. Your customers don’t want their name and logo on the “6:00 News”.